Your Questions Answered.

Read below frequently asked questions from our customers. If you don't see your question below, feel free to reach out to one of our representatives.

We can write General Liability, Liquor Liability, Assault & Battery, Hired and Non-Owned Auto, Employee Benefits and Property.

No, we only offer a package to include General Liability and Liquor Liability.

General Aggregate Limit: $2,000,000
Products-completed Operations Aggregate: $2,000,000
Personal & Advertising Injury: $1,000,000
Each Occurrence Limit: $1,000,000
Liquor Liability Limit: Up to $1,000,000
Assault & Battery: Available up to $1,000,000
Fire Damage Limit: Available up to $100,000
Hired/Non-Owned Auto Liability: $1,000,000
Employee Benefits Liability: $1,000,000
Property: $7.5MM TIV limit per location

Drinking Establishments: Sports bar, Pool Hall, Lounge, Neighborhood Bar, Saloon, Beer Garden, Brew Pub

Entertainment Venues: Comedy Club, Nightclub, Gentlemen/Ladies Clubs, College Bars, Live Music Venues, Entertainment Centers, Mixed Exposure Mega Venue.

Typically, we prefer risks with liquor sales over 40% of the overall sales with
entertainment and security.

We will consider a new venture, but will require a resume/bio of the owner or general manager showing at least 3 years of experience of managing or owning and similar operation.

California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New York (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens & Bronx only), Ohio, Tennessee, Texas (Austin only), and Virginia.

Visit our page on our States of Operation

No, you may submit your submission to Entertainment Risk without being appointed.
However, if we are to bind an account, your agency will need to complete the producer
appointment paperwork.

We require the Acord forms 125 and 126. If you would like for us to look at the property, please send the Acord 140. Also, we need four years of currently valued loss runs within 90 days of the expiration date. If the account has been in business for less than four years, then send the loss runs for the time they have been operational. Lastly, we need the Entertainment Risk Supplemental.

We can accept a competitor’s application, however sometimes the competitor’s application is lacking in information. It will speed up the process if you complete our supplemental. Note, if we are to bind coverage, our supplemental will be required at binding.

Knight Specialty Insurance Company is our carrier for our liability program and is AM Best AIX rated carrier.

Canopius US Insurance is the carrier for our property program and is an A rated carrier with AM Best.

Yes, a 25% MEP is applicable to the policy.

Yes, our policy is 100% Minimum and Deposit.

No, we will require at the expiration of the policy for the insured to complete a self audit and provide a copy of their P&L. We will them determine if the insured owes any additional premium.

Our commission rate is 10%.

We can offer premium finance options with Shield Funding LLC. If interested, please ask your underwriter for a quote.

Please email your request to: [email protected]

Loss run can take up to 5-7 days to receive from the carrier. Once received, we will forward to your attention.

Please email your claim to: [email protected] 

Make sure to included the Acord Loss Notice and any supporting documents pertinent to the claim.

You have the ability to email us at [email protected] or call our toll free line at 844 368-7475. One of our associates will reach out to you to respond to your inquiry.

Don't See Your Question?


Monday: 8am-5pm EST
Tuesday: 8am-5pm EST
Wednesday: 8am-5pm EST
Thursday: 8am-5pm EST
Friday: 8am-5pm EST
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed